Fan Box

Friday, October 9, 2009

Holiday Mini Sessions

I'm planning to do some holiday mini sessions. These can be your fall pictures, pictures for your Christmas cards or just some regular ol' pictures to print and frame. I'm excited because I've never done this before. And hoping it will be a success! I haven't set up dates yet but I do have most of the details worked out.


HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS
(20-30 minutes)
$50
Up to 3 people. More people are welcome but will you will need to book a second session so that we have enough time. Session includes 5-10 images in an online gallery with 10% off prints, 1 5x7 and 8 wallets.

The first 3 people to sign up will also receive 1 - 8x10.

Holiday Cards will be available for order. Look for examples to be posted on my blog soon!

(contact me for more details)

No comments: